BECOME AN AVIDOG ASSOCIATE BREEDER
People looking for puppies often contact us in search of puppies raised The Avidog Way. We send them to our Avidog Associates!
The Avidog Associate Breeder program honors and promotes committed dog breeders who seek to raise every puppy to be the best that it can, and to find and match each pup to its ideal home.
WHO IS AN AVIDOG ASSOCIATE BREEDER?
Avidog Associate Breeders are educated dog breeders who are committed to:
- continuing professional education
- emphasizing health, longevity and stable temperaments in the dogs that they produce
- using only healthy, sound, stable sires and dams in their breeding program
- raising puppies the Avidog Way, as outlined in Your Litter A to Z. The minimum standards of which are outlined in the questionnaire below.
- selecting homes for their puppies that will provide excellent care for each individual puppy as outlined in Introduction to Transformational Dog Breeding.
- matching puppies to homes based on both pup and owner’s needs, goals and abilities
- providing life-long followup and support for every puppy, including taking the pup back if it should ever need a new home
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO BE AN AVIDOG ASSOCIATE BREEDER?
You may become an Avidog Associate if:
- you have been a current Avidog Breeder College member for at least 3 months, or
- you enrolled in Your Litter A to Z at least 3 months ago, and
- you commit to the standards in the form below.
Avidog Associate Breeders are reviewed on an annual basis. To maintain your status, you must either:
- be a current Avidog Breeder College Member or
- take at least one additional Avidog course or webinar every year and
- have no complaints against you that show a violation of the Avidog standards.
BENEFITS TO BEING AN AVIDOG ASSOCIATE BREEDER
- included in our list of breeders who raise their puppies The Avidog Way
- invited to list your litters on our Litter Listings page
- given the Avidog logo to use on your website
- given the Avidog Associate logo to link your website to a page on our site – explaining why a buyer would want a puppy raised The Avidog Way
- emailed an Avidog Associate Certificate that can be framed and hung in your puppy room or kennel
- entitled to offer your puppy buyers 15% off any Avidog or Avidog-Zink course if you also join our the Avidog Referral Partner program