WE HELP YOU
RAISE GREAT DOGS
We help busy dog breeders and owners cut through the reams of online information to raise and enjoy healthy, fit, stable dogs.
April 2021 – Avidog and Gayle Watkins have joined forces with Good Dog as their Head of Education!
By combining Gayle’s science-based dog breeding expertise and Avidog’s curriculum with Good Dog’s technology and dedicated community of puppy owners and dog breeders, they are creating something truly extraordinary to empower dog breeders and puppy buyers with support and education on dog breeding, raising, and care, to bring out the best in every dog and puppy, and improve the health and happiness of generations of dogs to come!
Good Dog Breeders get free access to Your Litter A to Z, our 18-module, comprehensive breeding course. If you aren’t yet a member of Good Dog’s breeder community, you can learn more at GoodDog.com.
If you are interested in hearing more about Good Dog University, sign up to be notified when new courses are live.
The Avidog Team
P.S. Current Avidog students will continue to have access to their courses for their enrollment period. If you have questions, reach out to us.
FREE LIBRARY FOR BREEDERS AND PUPPY OWNERS
FOR PUPPY OWNERS
- 97 Ways to Create Great Puppies–quick tips for raising puppies to become great dogs
- Splish, Splash! How To Teach Your Dog To Swim–make any dog a swimmer with this quick guide
- Driving Home With Your Puppy–tips on making the trip home with your new puppy go smoothly
- Flying Home With Your Puppy–tips to make flying with your new pup safe and easy
FOR DOG BREEDERS
- The Puppy SendOff–preparing to send your pups to their new homes
- How To Build and Use an Avidog Adventure Box–make your own Avidog Adventure Box for your litter
- Keep Pups Safer – Use Canine Nomographs to Better Time Puppy Vaccinations–optimize your puppy vaccination protocol with a vaccine nomograph
Breeders and stud dog owners should have some unusual things stashed in their freezers besides meatloaf and frozen margaritas! Here are the 10 most important additions to a dog breeder’s freezer:
Last week, I heard that yet another young dog was diagnosed with parvovirus even though she had received a “complete” puppy series of vaccinations. How is this possible? How can you be sure that your young dogs are not at risk for parvo or distemper? In reality, many...
Over the years, many novice breeders have asked me how dams feel when their puppies go to their new homes. As humans, we imagine emotional and possibly physical pain for her when her babies are gone. She cannot understand that we have found good homes for them and...