Welcome to Avidog, an Online Community For Dog Breeders and Puppy Owners. At Avidog we are passionate about inspiring, empowering and encouraging breeders and puppy owners to raise healthy, stable dogs that enrich people’s lives. If you breed dogs or have a new puppy, you have come to the right place! We are longtime dog breeders and trainers with over fifty years of experience in designing breeding and puppy-rearing programs that bring out the best in every puppy.
Whether you want to breed top dogs but are afraid to go it alone, are looking for ways to enhance your present breeding program, or just brought home a brand-new puppy, we can help!
If you want to dig into Avidog’s puppy rearing more deeply and enjoy a hands-on experience, join us for VIP Coaching Days. Come spend some time with us while we are raising one of our litters and, depending on the days you choose, you can experience first hand:
A typical day in the life of the puppies
- A typical day in the life of the puppies
- How to throw a Puppy Walk Party
- The Avidog Puppy Evaluation Test
- How we set up the pups’ indoor and outdoor playpens
- How we housebreak our litters and much, much more!
In addition, we will spend time with you discussing your individual breeding goals and show you how you can integrate the Avidog techniques to enhance your current breeding program.
If you are a breeder, we have a Breeder Coaching Program that will use online videos, downloadable reports, checklists, and weekly emails, to help you:
- Prepare your bitch in the weeks before she comes in season.
- Care for your bitch to maximize her ability to conceive.
- Provide for your bitch’s needs during her pregnancy, whelping and while raising her litter.
- Provide age-appropriate developmental experiences that will help pups become healthy, stable dogs.
- Evaluate each puppy to enable you to match each pup to its ideal home.
If you are the owner of a puppy under 16 weeks of age, we have a Puppy Coaching Program that will help you turn your puppy into the dog you have always dreamed of owning. Along with housebreaking, we will help you teach your puppy to:
- Sit, lie down and come when called the first time you ask
- Greet people with all four feet on the floor
- Chew on what is appropriate
- Settle quietly in the crate
- Politely ask for things rather than stealing them
In addition to teaching your puppy how to learn the basics, we will guide you through proven steps that will actually grow your puppy’s brain! Following our step-by-step program you will safely expose your pup to the physical and social experiences that are needed to create healthy, stable competition, working and family dogs.
At Avidog we are passionate about bringing out the best in puppies. We look forward to sharing that passion with you!
**We are not veterinarians and do not offer services and/or products as a replacement for medical guidance. Please consult with your veterinarians regarding all health cares and concerns, particularly those involving medications. Our services and products are not intended to replace the services of your own personal veterinarians.**