Platinum Breeder College Membership (Annual)
$499.95 / year
The Platinum Breeder College Membership is the complete dog-breeding education designed for responsible dog breeders, from novice to experienced. Optimize your breeding program to have:
- more confidence in your breedings and breeding program
- more and healthier puppies
- more ideal buyers and referrals
- an educated, committed and supportive community of breeders
Over $1500 Value!
As a Platinum member, you have access to live coaching, breeding and puppy-raising tools and schedules, our flagship courses for deep dives into essential topics, short classes on focused areas, and new monthly content. Purchased individually, this program would cost you over $1500 a year!
Through the Platinum program, you’ll discover how to apply cutting-edge science and best practices so you can:
- prepare your bitch (and stud dog) for breeding so they are physically and mentally ready to breed
- time your breedings to have more successful breedings and to optimize litter size and puppy health
- care for your bitch during her pregnancy to ensure your dam’s health and your pups’ lifetime health and temperament
- whelp your litter with confidence
- raise your pups to be physically and mentally strong and healthy
- find great homes for your pups
- evaluate your pups effectively so you can best match them to lifetime homes
Platinum Breeder College membership includes all of these classes PLUS twice-monthly live Q&A calls, weekly email office hours, and a private Facebook community:
Raising Fabulous Puppies
- Your Litter A to Z (A2Z) — our unsurpassed foundation course that takes you from before breeding to sending your puppies home
- Adventure Walks — how to do Adventure Walks with your litters and pups
- Avidog Transformational Puppy Rearing (ATPR) — video series on raising pups
- Reproductive Nutrition - Nutrition specifically for breeding dogs
- Savvy Socialization for Breeders — is easy for breeders and owners to do so we can all raise mentally stable, sound puppies to become the dogs of our dreams.
- Savvy Socialization for Puppy Owners
- Taglines — using this simple tool to teach pups good habits
- Vaccine Protocols and Nomographs — how to time your litter’s vaccinations to keep them safe while still socializing them
- Potty Training Your Litter
- Crate Training
- Raising Sound Singletons
- Transformational Dog Breeding — learn the eight components of the TDB system that you will align in this course so you can reach your goals
- Avidog Puppy Evaluation Test (APET) — temperament testing your litter
- The Stud Dog Course — for breeders and stud dog owners, all about semen, collections, breedings, and more
- Pre-Breeding Stud Dogs Examinations and Semen Reports
- Pre-Breeding Semen Reports
- Collecting Stud Dogs
- Handling Breedings
- Natural Breedings
- Artificial and Transcervical (TCI) Inseminations
- Surgical Inseminations (SAI)
- Frozen Semen
- Raising and Caring for Stud Dogs
Timing Your Breedings
- The Dog’s Heat Cycle — all about normal and abnormal heat cycles
- Using Vaginal Cytology — learn to do and use vaginal cytology to save money on progesterone and better time your whelpings
- Using LH and Progesterone — learn to use LH and progesterone hormone testing to better time your breedings and whelpings Genetics
- Breeder Contracts and Warranties - legal guidance regarding puppy and dog sales contacts, deposits, lemon laws, guardian homes, warranties, and guarantees
- Advanced Breeder Contracts - legal guidance for co-ownership, guardian and stud contracts
- Using Pedigrees to Breed Better Dogs — how every breeder can use pedigrees to improve their puppies’ health, temperament and structure
- Basic Genetics for Dog Breeders — the ABCs of basic genetic concepts that dog breeders need to understand to create an effective breeding program.
- Getting Started with Genetic Diversity — how you can use genetic diversity to produce healthier dogs
- Creating Your Buyer Application Process - finding and selecting great homes for your pups
- Photographing Your Puppies - how to get fabulous photos of your litters
- The Puppy Potty Training Solution Course - house- and crate training puppies (not litters)
- The Puppy Send-Off - best practices for sending your puppies home
Preventative Care For Your Dogs
- All About Dog Poop - learn about normal and abnormal poop, when to treat at home and when to head to the vet, plus ways to keep your dog's gut healthy
- Complementary and Alternative Treatments - using chiropractic, acupuncture and other CATs to keep your dogs healthy
- Longevity - ways we help our dogs live longer, better lives
- Senior Dogs - create a care plan for your senior dogs to keep them active and happy
- Spaying & Neutering - Chris and Gayle discuss recent research on this important topic and what that research tells us about the earliest we should neuter, as well as newer insights into the behavioral and physical effects of this common surgery.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” from the product page and then View Cart. If you are a returning customer, login now. If not, enter your contact and payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are a member! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for login information.
CAN I TAKE THE MEMBERSHIP CLASSES AND JOIN THE CALLS USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the program is formatted for all devices, although the videos are probably easiest to see on a larger screen, like a tablet or computer.
DO I NEED HIGH-SPEED INTERNET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEMBERSHIP?
Since this program consists of online videos and documents, as well as calls, members do best if they have internet speeds that allow for live streaming of videos.
HOW LONG IS THE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You will have access to the membership classes, calls, and programs until the end of your payment period (month or year).
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY MEMBERSHIP?
Check your email for your membership login information. Then log into the Breeder College at courses.avidog.com then click on the Platinum or Platinum Plus buttons beneath the welcome paragraph. That will take you to your membership dashboard.
CAN I SHARE MY MEMBERSHIP?
Memberships are individual although you can enter all of your dogs. If you would like a family member or co-breeder to participate, join our Family Member Partner program for a small fee.
Cancel anytime, either through your Avidog.com account or by contacting customer service. You will continue to have access to your items until the end of your payment period (month or year).
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the memberships, we will refund 90% of your first month’s membership fee if you request it within 30 days of purchase.