Good Dog / Avidog Platinum Breeder College Membership (thru Dec 31, 2021)
If you are a United States based Breeder you MUST apply to be a Good Dog Breeder prior to purchasing this product.
We will verify purchasers Good Dog Breeder application status.
Do you want:
- more confidence in your breedings and breeding program
- more and healthier puppies
- more ideal buyers and referrals
- an educated, committed and supportive community of breeders
Then join Avidog’s Platinum Membership for all committed dog breeders, from novice to experienced. Platinum comes with the whole Platinum program AND Fit to Be Tied, the leading fitness program for breeding dogs. Through Platinum, you’ll discover how to apply cutting-edge science and best practices so you can:
- prepare your bitch (and stud dog) for breeding so they are physically and mentally ready to breed
- time your breedings to have more successful breedings and to optimize litter size and puppy health
- care for your bitch during her pregnancy to ensure your dam’s health and your pups’ lifetime health and temperament
- whelp your litter with confidence
- raise your pups to be the best each can be
- evaluate your pups effectively so you can best match them to lifetime homes
Fit to Be Tied is the fitness program for stud dogs and brood bitches that optimizes your dogs’ fitness in short, simple sessions a few times a week. As with many other species, fitness in dogs contributes to:
- better fertility
- faster whelpings
- more living, healthy puppies
- better mothering and pup care
- more milk
- faster recovery after pregnancy
With your membership, you can enter all of your dogs in Fit to Be Tied so everyone, from pups to seniors, can benefit from this program designed by Gayle Watkins, PhD and Chris Zink, DVM PhD.
As a Platinum member, you get our breeding, puppy and fitness courses, plus live semi-monthly Q&A calls, weekly office hours, monthly live webinars and many short classes, such as em> Nomographs and Puppy Vaccination Protocols with Dr. Laurie Larson and Photographing Your Puppies with Mary Livingston. See the list below for all Breeder College classes.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” from the product page and then View Cart. If you are a returning customer, login now. If not, enter your contact and payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are a member! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for login information.
CAN I TAKE THE MEMBERSHIP CLASSES AND JOIN THE CALLS USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the program is formatted for all devices, although the videos are probably easiest to see on a larger screen, like a tablet or computer.
DO I NEED HIGH-SPEED INTERNET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEMBERSHIP?
Since this program consists of online videos and documents, as well as calls, members do best if they have internet speeds that allow for live streaming of videos.
HOW LONG IS THE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You will have access to the membership classes, calls, and programs until the end of your payment period (month or year).
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY MEMBERSHIP?
Check your email for your membership login information. Then log into the Breeder College at courses.avidog.com then click on the Platinum or Platinum Plus buttons beneath the welcome paragraph. That will take you to your membership dashboard.
CAN I SHARE MY CLASS?
No, classes are individual although we encourage you to recommend them to your friends or even gift them to them using our gift certificates or vouchers.
There are no refunds for this program.