Do you have a beloved older dog? Are you unsure what’s normal aging and how you should handle the changes you see in your dog? Do you know if your dog is a senior citizen or a geriatric? Do you have a plan to care for your aging dog, in terms of nutrition, fitness, life enrichment, stress management and veterinary care?
This short course on Caring for Your Senior Dog helps owners create and implement a care plan for their aging dogs. The course includes:
- three pre-recorded videos with Drs Chris Zink and Gayle Watkins discussing what to expect and how to care for senior dogs, based on current science, veterinary medicine, and long experience.
- Part 1: When are dogs seniors and what to expect
- Part 2: Creating a care plan for your senior dog
- Part 3: Common diseases of older dogs
- an interactive form that helps you determine which stage of life your dog is in.
- recommendations regarding creating a care plan for your aging dog:
- nutrition (food and supplements) for older dogs
- fitness and weight control
- creating an enriched life for your older dog
- the importance of stress management for older dogs
- suggested veterinary care for aging dogs
- common diseases of aging dogs and suggestions for handling them
- common questions from owners of senior dogs
- resources for caring for your aging dog
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” and enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for registration information.
CAN I TAKE THE PROGRAM USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the course is formatted for all devices.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You can access the course material for 12 months.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.