Avidog’s Puppy College
Raise your puppy the Avidog Way!
Avidog’s Puppy College is the complete puppy-raising program that takes you through the first 18 months of your puppy’s life.
Not only do you get a complete, self-paced, online training program, but also weekly coaching to help you over puppy hurdles.
Puppy College teaches puppy owners the methods used by our breeders from around the world who help every puppy be the best it can be.
A Unique Puppy Program
Avidog’s Puppy College is unique among online puppy programs because it is based on the Avidog Way methods used by breeders and owners around the world to develop confident, healthy, happy pups.
Puppy College includes five parts:
1. Online, self-paced classses on specific puppy-raising topics that will guide you in raising your puppy over the next year:
- house training
- crate training
- important life skills, such as appropriate greetings, being good at the vets and groomers, and coming when called
- preventing problems, such as barking, nipping, chewing, and jumping up
- safe exercise and fitness
- healthy diet and nutrition
2. Weekly live coaching calls where you can get your questions answered by dog-training experts
3. Weekly email office hours where you can get written guidance on solving your pup’s challenges
4. Private Facebook group where you can join with other puppy owners and dog trainers
5. A growing resource library with quick info on specific issues
Here are a few more things that set Avidog’s Puppy College apart:
- Our coaches are DOG EXPERTS! Together, they have nearly 60 years of experience training and raising puppies of all breeds and types. They are AKC Breeders of Merit and have shown dogs to a high level in many sports. They have trained search and rescue, therapy, and service dogs. In addition, our coaches have trained thousands of puppy owners to bring up lovely pups to be everything they want in a dog. And as a Puppy College member, you get direct access to the coaching team, online and on live calls.
- Puppy College grows with your pup. Depending upon the breed, your pup may not be an adult for a year or two. Knowing what to do through each phase of puppyhood, from those early weeks through the teenage months will give you more confidence and skill. And having a team of coaches to turn to for answers to questions about young and older pups is a lifesaver.
- You also get a supportive community of other puppy owners, trainers, and breeders to turn to for your pup’s unique challenges or other questions you have. Where to find the best chews? How can you make delicious treats? Should you spay or neuter your pup? And lots more.
- Finally, you get a program that is evolving as our community grows. More resources and classes will be added as you tell us what you need.
If you are familiar with Avidog, the courses included in the Puppy College are:
- Puppy Potty Training Solution
- Crate Training
- Savvy Socialization for Puppy Owners
- Tagline Class
- Fit For Life Puppy
- Adventure Walks
- Feeding the Active Dog
- Supplementing the Active Dog
This membership DOES NOT automatically renew at the end of 12 months.