Avidog Transformational Puppy Rearing
The Avidog Transformational Puppy Rearing video series provides self-paced videos covering our popular seminar and more! This is a great place to get started with Avidog!
Here’s just some of what you will learn:
- Before you breed: epigenetics, prenatal nutrition, effects of parental stress, condition, toxins
- How puppies develop and why that’s important to us
- Pups’ first 16 weeks: puppy and dam nutrition and care, monitoring pups, Early Scent Introduction, vaccine protocols, weaning
- Teaching key skills: potty training and house breaking, coming when called, manners, impulse control, bite inhibition
- Socialization and development: Enriching Environments, Key Developmental Opportunities, Adventure Walks, Savvy Socialization
- Reducing behavior problems: jumping, up, escaping, demand barking, food aggression
This video series is science-based, experience-tested puppy rearing presented by two-time AKC Breeder of the Year, Gayle Watkins, PhD.