Fit For Life Puppy Exercise Book
FLASH!! Fit For Life Puppy Exercise Guidelines is a 2020 Finalist in the Training or Sport category from the Dog Writers Association of America!
Finally, the safe, fun, science-based exercise programs for puppies and owners. This 28-page, paperback book lays out the keys to getting and keeping your growing puppy fit from 3 weeks to 15 months of age. Written by leading canine sports medicine veterinarian, Chris Zink DVM PhD DACVRS and longtime breeder, Gayle Watkins PhD, this book gives you what you need to plan your puppy’s exercise program.
Click Add To Cart below to order a paperback book or order a digital version through your favorite digital book store!
Available on backorder
- Benefits of Exercise for Puppies
- Puppies Aren’t Just Little Dogs
- The 5 Periods of Puppyhood
- Types of Exercise
- Warming Up and Cooling Down Your Puppy
- Early Sensitive Period Exercises (3 to 7 weeks of age)
- Late Sensitive Period Exercises (8 to 16 weeks)
- Juvenile Period Exercises (17 weeks to 6 months)
- Adolescence Period Exercises (6 months to growth plate closure)
- Young Adult Period Exercises (after growth plate closure)
- Good for the Soul Exercises
- Flexibility and Stretching Exercises
- Balance and Proprioception Exercises
- Core Strength Exercises
- Rear Leg Strength Exercises
- Front Leg Strength Exercises
- Puppy Exercise Tips
BONUS! You'll also get free online exercise videos and a free email course with the purchase of the book! Look for the URL in the book!
Digital books available through:
- Amazon Kindle
- Apple Books
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- Rakuten Kobo
- Angus & Robertson
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.