Timing Your Breedings Bundle
Save 16% off the cost of our Timing Your Breedings online classes.
- Your Dog’s Heat Cycle Simplified
- Using Vaginal Cytology to Time Breedings and Whelpings
- Using LH and Progesterone Testing to Time Breedings and Whelpings
This online class includes video lectures with audio files and transcripts, as well as additional resources, product suggestions, and research studies to enable you to optimally time and handle your breedings and whelpings. Learn to read progesterone reports, do LH testing and vaginal cytology, and select the optimal time to breed your bitch to ensure she gets pregnant and increase litter size.
These webinars are part of our For Breeders, By Breeders webinar series and are included in the Avidog Breeder College Membership.
This class is included in ABCM Platinum, ABCM Platinum Plus and Puppy College Memberships.
Timing Your Breeding Bundle
Class 1: Your Dog’s Heat Cycle Simplified
- What are the stages of a dog’s reproductive cycle?
- How long does each stage last?
- What is happening during each stage?
- When is my dog fertile?
- What are normal variations in a dog’s heat cycle, like split heats and anovulatory seasons?
- When should I be worried about my dog’s heat cycle?
Class 2: Using Vaginal Cytology to Time Breedings and Whelpings
- What is vaginal cytology?
- How can vaginal cytology help you?
- What equipment do you need to do vaginal cytology?
- How do you prepare a slide?
- How do you read a slide?
- What do the slides mean for breeding and whelping windows?
Class 3: Using LH and Progesterone Testing to Time Breedings and Whelpings Webinar Topics
- What are LH and progesterone tests?
- How do these tests help us know when to breed?
- How do they help us know when your bitch will whelp?
- When should we run these tests?
- What do the results mean? How do we use them to make our breedings more successful and get more healthy puppies?
Online Class FAQ
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” from the product page and then VIEW CART. If you are a returning customer or student, login now. If not, enter your contact and payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for login information.
CAN I TAKE THE ONLINE CLASSES USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, our classes are formatted for all devices, although the videos are probably easiest to see on a larger screen, like a tablet or computer.
DO I NEED HIGH-SPEED INTERNET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLASSES?
Classes consist of videos and documents. Internet speeds that allow you to stream videos are ideal.
HOW LONG IS THE CLASS INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You will have access to the class information for 12 months from purchase.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY CLASS?
Check your email for your class login information. Then log in at courses.avidog.com to view your student dashboard. Once in the dashboard, scroll down to find the class link. Click on the link and it will take you to the class page.
CAN I SHARE MY CLASS?
No, classes are individual although we encourage you to recommend them to your friends or even gift them to them using our gift certificates or vouchers.
There are no refunds on online classes except for Puppy Potty Training Solution, which has a 90-day guarantee. Please read the class description and details closely.