The Stud Dog Course
Stud dogs are an essential part of the breeding process but much of what happens with them seems like Greek to many of us: morphology and motility, first fraction or second, bent tails and proximal droplets, chill tests and post-thaw results.
In this self-paced, online class you will discover what stud dog and bitch owners need to know about studs, semen, and sperm, including:
- How do we read semen reports and stud contracts when choosing a stud
- Types of semen and types of breedings
- What do we do when things go wrong
- How do we raise a young dog to become an effective stud
- How do we manage a stud over his lifetime, including breeding management, nutrition, and conditioning
This online class is included in our Avidog Breeder College Platinum & Platinum Plus membership.