PHOTOGRAPHING YOUR PUPPIES WEBINAR TOPICS
- Equipment you can use to photograph pups, from cell phones to single lens reflex cameras
- Other gear that helps with puppy photos
- Thinking through composition and lighting
- How to get those great litter portraits
- Special puppy photo challenges, such as low light conditions in whelping rooms, black puppies, very light puppies and more
This webinar is included in the Avidog Breeder College Platinum Membership.
Mary Livingston is a longtime dog breeder and artist. She is Gelett Burgess Children’s Book Award recipient and California Federation of Chaparral Poets honoree. She has worked in photography, education, publishing, and liturgical design. Mary’s outdoor life activities of wildlife photography, hunting, gardening, gold mining, and rock hounding keep her close to nature. She’s been photographing puppies and dogs for 35 years.
HOW AVIDOG CLASSES WORK
- Purchase the class through this page. Once you’ve paid, you will receive two emails:
- an invoice,
- an email with the subject, Your Avidog University Student Login Details, which provides your Avidog University login info for the student dashboard.
CLASS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- How long will the class be available to me? You will have access to the class page, including the recordings, for a year.
- Can I get a refund? Sorry, there are no refunds for classes.
- What is the For Breeders, By Breeders series? This series of webinars and courses presents pertinent information to dog breeders so they can best manage their dogs, breedings, puppies and owners. We cut through the scientific jargon and focus on what breeders can do to be the most successful possible!
- What is the Avidog Platinum Breeder College Membership (ABCM)? This monthly or annual membership is for new and seasoned dog breeders who are looking to make their breeding program the most successful possible, producing healthy, stable pups will taking great care of their stud dogs and brood bitches. ABCM includes Avidog’s FIVE flagship courses, monthly bonuses like this webinar, twice-monthly Q&A calls, weekly office hours, and a private Facebook group only for the ABCM community. If you want to connect with smart, educated, committed dog breeders, join today!