Photographing Your Puppies
This online class will help you get beautiful shots of your puppies! You’ll discover how to:
- know the best times to photograph your pups so you can have more than sleeping shots
- figure out the right camera for you, be it cell phone or digital single-lens reflex cameras (DSLRs)
- apply some composition concepts so you can take your photos from simple pictures to masterpieces
- set up wonderful litter portraits, giving you memories for a lifetime
This online class is included in our Avidog Breeder College Platinum & Platinum Plus membership.
- Equipment you can use to photograph pups, from cell phones to single lens reflex cameras
- Other gear that helps with puppy photos
- Thinking through composition and lighting
- How to get those great litter portraits
- Special puppy photo challenges, such as low light conditions in whelping rooms, black puppies, very light puppies and more
This webinar is included in the Avidog Breeder College Platinum Membership.
HOW AVIDOG CLASSES WORK
- Purchase the class through this page. Once you’ve paid, you will receive two emails:
- an invoice,
- an email with the subject, Your Avidog University Student Login Details, which provides your Avidog University login info for the student dashboard.
CLASS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- How long will the class be available to me? You will have access to the class page, including the recordings, for a year.
- Can I get a refund? Sorry, there are no refunds for classes.
- What is the For Breeders, By Breeders series? This series of webinars and courses presents pertinent information to dog breeders so they can best manage their dogs, breedings, puppies and owners. We cut through the scientific jargon and focus on what breeders can do to be the most successful possible!
- What is the Avidog Platinum Breeder College Membership (ABCM)? This monthly or annual membership is for new and seasoned dog breeders who are looking to make their breeding program the most successful possible, producing healthy, stable pups will taking great care of their stud dogs and brood bitches. ABCM includes Avidog’s FIVE flagship courses, monthly bonuses like this webinar, twice-monthly Q&A calls, weekly office hours, and a private Facebook group only for the ABCM community. If you want to connect with smart, educated, committed dog breeders, join today!