Let’s talk about how breeders and owners should determine their puppy vaccinations schedule. When and which vaccines should they give to their pups? How is this decision affected by your situation? Why does it matter?
- Which vaccines are critical for puppies?
- Should you vaccinate your dog before breeding her?
- What is a vaccine nomograph?
- How do you use the nomograph results?
- When shouldn’t you use a nomograph?
- What is the At-Risk period? What do you do then?
HOW AVIDOG PRE-RECORDED WEBINARS WORK
Purchase the pre-recorded webinar through this page. Once you’ve paid, you will receive two emails:
- an invoice,
- an email with the subject, Your Avidog University Student Login Details, which provides your Avidog University login info for the student dashboard
- If you don’t see these emails in your inbox, check your SPAM or Junk folder. If you can’t find them anywhere, drop us a note at email@example.com.
- Access the pre-recoded webinar page with your Student Login Details. On this page, you’ll find the webinar video. There will also be audio files that you can download if you’d rather listen. We also provide transcripts where possible. In addition, the page will include the resources discussed during the webinar, such as research studies and/or products.
PRE-RECORDED WEBINAR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Will I be able to purchase the webinar afterward the live broadcast? Yes, all Avidog webinars are recorded and available for sale afterwards from our website. Your purchase will give you access to the recorded webinar and any resources that may have been provided during or after the event.
- Can I get a refund? Sorry, there are no refunds for webinars.
- How long will the webinar be available to me? You will have access to the webinar page, including the recordings, for a year.
- What is the For Breeders, By Breeders series? This series of webinars and courses presents pertinent information to dog breeders so they can best manage their dogs, breedings, puppies and owners. We cut through the scientific jargon and focus on what breeders can do to be the most successful possible!
- What is the Avidog Platinum Breeder College Membership (ABCM)? This monthly or annual membership is for new and seasoned dog breeders who are looking to make their breeding program the most successful possible, producing healthy, stable pups will taking great care of their stud dogs and brood bitches. ABCM includes Avidog’s FIVE flagship courses, monthly bonuses like this webinar, twice-monthly Q&A calls, weekly office hours, and a private Facebook group only for the ABCM community. If you want to connect with smart, educated, committed dog breeders, join today!