Are you having problems housebreaking your puppy? Is your puppy quiet and calm when confined? Puppy potty training and crate training aren’t as easy as they seem!
Can You Relate To Any Of These?
Does YOUR puppy go to the bathroom in the house:
- when you are not home?
- without telling you it has to go?
- right in front of you?
- as soon as it comes back from a walk?
Is YOUR puppy:
- destroying your house?
- chewing on furniture and personal items?
- stealing your socks, shoes, underwear, childrens’ toys and more?
- barking and whining when you try to confine it?
- sick of cleaning up pee and poop?
- fed up with coming home to yet another destroyed item?
- afraid your puppy is going to swallow something that can hurt it?
- angry when finding poop and pee in remote areas of your house?
- unhappy being on a first-name basis with your carpet cleaner?
- tired of taking your puppy out every hour?
- tired of listening to your puppy cry when confined?
- so frustrated you are at the end of your rope?
You Are Not Alone!!
Potty and Crate Training Are EVERY Puppy Owner’s TOP Priorities!
When you enroll in Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution we walk you through each step of the process to ensure you successfully potty train AND crate train your puppy!
To give you a taste of just how comprehensive “Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution” is, we are giving away the first chapter for FREE! To download your copy, Click Here.
Here’s what else you get when you enroll:
- Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution eBook
- Our three on-demand potty webinars
- Weekly support emails that help you progress through the program
- A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Despite What Others May Say, Here’s The Truth About Potty and Crate Training…
It takes at least six months to fully potty train a young puppy! There are no quick fixes, gimmicks, or tricks!
NO puppy loves being confined to its crate at the beginning, even if they are den animals! BUT confinement training is essential to keeping your puppy safe!
When you enroll in Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution we will teach you how to use your puppy’s instincts so that you can have:
- a clean house
- a trustworthy dog
- peace of mind
In addition, and just as important, once you have potty, chewing and barking behaviors under control, your dog will:
- enjoy more freedom in your home
- be confident that you will understand and respond to requests to go out to potty
- have more involvement in your life
- be welcome in shops, hotels and other people’s homes
Here’s What Our Clients Are Saying About Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution…
“I love to hear how other puppies are doing and advice given to them helps me a lot with issues my puppy might have that I haven’t thought to ask about.”
“We get specialized responses and an opportunity to her how others are doing… “
Why This Decision Is A No-Brainer!
When you enroll in the course you get a
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
How do we KNOW we can help YOU? Because collectively we have successfully helped potty train hundreds of puppies!!
We Are Puppy Specialists!!
Gayle has nearly 40 years of breeding and puppy-raising experience. She has taught thousands of new puppy owners how to bring out the best in their puppies. And it all starts with potty and crate training! If YOU need help training your puppy, the Avidog Team is here for YOU!
Here Are Some Of The Things Our Clients Have Told Us Before Coming To Us For Help…
“We are bringing our new puppy home in a few days. We know we should potty train this puppy, but our last puppy never had an accident in the house so we hope she won’t either.”
“I just brought my new puppy home. He’s doing great with potty training but I’m exhausted taking him out every hour during the day and getting up at night.”
“We got a new puppy about a month ago. Everyone loves her, but I have to say I am sick and tired of cleaning up after her.”
“I have had my puppy for a few months. I am so angry about this pooping-and-peeing-in-the-house stage, if she does not get over it soon I am going to have to get rid of her!”
“I am so frustrated! I have read everything I can get my hands on about potty training, but my puppy still won’t go to the bathroom outside. He waits until we come back into the house to do his business.”
“My puppy must be stupid. Right in the middle of playing she walks away and goes to the bathroom right in front of me! It is so annoying!”
“I really hate spending so much money having my carpets cleaned every month!”
We Have Solved These Potty and Crate Problems And Many, Many More!
We Know We Can Help YOU, Too!
Here’s What You Get When You Enroll In
That’s right, a 100% Money-Back Guarantee
You have nothing to lose!
Still Not Convinced?
Here are some hard truths about what happens to many puppies around the country!
Every year, millions of dogs end up in shelters. Why? It often starts with the inability to potty and crate train the puppy. Here is a typical story heard by shelter workers: A family gets a new puppy. At first, they are excited about their new family member, but once the novelty wears off they are distracted by their busy lives. The puppy is going to the bathroom all over the house, despite the family’s best potty and crate training efforts.
- So they build her a beautiful dog run in the backyard, but she barks so much that the neighbors complain.
- The family then moves her to the basement. However she has little interaction with the family so she develops behavior problems, jumping and nipping whenever they come downstairs. She is still peeing and pooping all over the basement.
- By winter, the family gives up and drops her at their local shelter.
No one wins in this situation, especially the puppy!
Don’t let YOUR puppy become a statistic!
Here’s Some Of What You Will Learn
About Potty Training
- The Top 5 Mistakes People Make When Potty Training Puppies
- The 5 Key Steps to Take While Potty Training
- How to Correctly Take Your Puppy Outside to Potty
- How to Teach Your Puppy How to Ask Politely to Go Outside to Potty
- How to Teach Your Puppy to Not Potty in the Kid’s Play Area Outside
About Crate Training
- How Crates Keep Puppies Safe
- How Crate Training Helps Your Puppy Avoid Developing Separation Anxiety
- How to Teach Your Puppy to Love Its Crate
- How to Teach Your Puppy to Be Calm and Quiet When Confined Anywhere
And as a bonus you will get… TWO MORE AMAZING BENEFITS! Less Barking and Destruction!
Let’s face it, no one likes barking! Puppies are cute when they bark to get you to play with or feed them but after a while, the barking gets really annoying! When you enroll in the course you will learn how to stop your puppy from demand barking. Have you ever seen the damage a puppy can do to a house? Repairing that damage can cost thousands of dollars! Our clients have come to us after their pups have chewed through doors, cabinets, floors, furniture, rugs, and even garage walls! Repairing the damage is expensive but it’s only half the problem–puppies that destroy things in the house often get sick. You end up with a damaged house AND a very large vet bill!
If you want to learn all this and more… ENROLL NOW.
We Are Here For YOU!
Puppy Potty Training Solution = SUCCESS!!!
There are many potty training resources out there, but only ONE that is an online multimedia course! We will WORK WITH YOU weekly for 8 weeks! As we said before, most puppies are not fully potty trained until about six months of age. But things can and do happen that cause potty problems to pop up after that.
If You Want A Clean House, A Trustworthy Dog And PEACE OF MIND…
Sign Up For
Our Vision + Commitment
= Your Guarantee
Our vision for you is to enjoy a fully potty- and crate-trained dog. We want you to feel confident that your dog can be trusted in your home. Our commitment is to provide you with the most cutting-edge, experience-proven, data-driven methods for potty training your puppy. With that said, if you aren’t totally satisfied with the program, just let us know within 90 days of signing up for the course, and we will issue you a full refund. Please note: Refund request must be received by midnight 90 days from the date you enrolled in our potty-training program.