YOUR LITTER A to Z
Your Litter A-Z is the most comprehensive breeding course available. This 8-month, self-paced, online course allows dog breeders of all types to apply the most recent science to tried-and-true breeding methods to bring out the best in every puppy! Experienced breeders will get some new ideas to make their breeding program even more successful. Novice breeders will be guided each step of the way through their breeding experience.
Your Litter A-Z includes:
- 18 modules that cover from before breeding, through getting your bitch pregnant, to whelping your litter and raising the pups
- Weekly reports covering what is happening with your bitch and puppies, what you should expect, what to do if problems arise
- Twice-monthly live Q&A calls (recorded for those who can’t join us)
- Private Facebook forum
- Certificate of completion
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This one-of-a-kind online course comes with:
- 18 course modules that take you from before you breed until you send your puppies home
- Checklists to keep you on track throughout your breeding
- An interactive calendar tailored to your bitch
- Downloadable reports, charts and forms for tracking your breeding and litter
- Shopping and resource lists
- Nutrition and food lists
- On-Demand how-to videos
- Twice monthly LIVE Q&A video calls
- Weekly email office hours
- Membership in the private Avidog Breeder College Facebook Forum for a year
- Before You Breed
- She’s In Season!
- The First Trimester
- The Second Trimester
- Placing Your Puppies
- The Third Trimester & Whelping
- The First 48hrs
- Your Litter’s First Week
- Puppy Administration
- Your Litter’s Second Week
- Your Litter’s Third Week
- Your Litter’s Fourth Week
- Your Litter’s Fifth Week
- Your Litter’s Sixth Week
- Your Litter’s Seventh Week
- Sending Puppies Home
- Your Litter’s Eighth Week
- After The Eighth Week
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
WHAT GEAR WILL I NEED?
- A computer (PC/Mac) with at least 4GB RAM
- We recommend that you connect to an Internet Line with an average speed of 10Mbps or better, and to use an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox Internet browsers on iOS, MacOS, Windows or Android
Simply click “ENROLL NOW” and enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for registration information.
CAN I TAKE THE PROGRAM USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, although you will need to be able to download the pdf eBook.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You can access the course material for 12 months.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.
CAN I GET A REFUND ON A COURSE?
Yes, this course is 100% refundable if you are not satisfied.
YOUR LITTER A to ZWe’d love to have you join us… sign up today!!
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS IN CANINE TRAINING
If YOU need help training your puppy, Gayle and the AviDog Team are here for YOU!
I can’t say enough about Your Litter A-Z!! I first took Introduction to Transitional Breeding and learned so much that I signed up forYour Litter A-Z as soon as I found out it was available. I have learned so much and gotten so many ideas about both the whelping process, being prepared for the various things that come up, and the week-by-week plans about what should be occurring, what might happen and how to solve the problems that I feel like my litter will be so far advanced over what they would have been had I not taken the program. Combining the program with your almost immediate response to any question, and suggestions on how to improve a situation has been invaluable.
I look forward to your future course offerings!Donna Patterson
It was a no-brainier decision to also join Your Litter A-Z. It is these programs that put me above and beyond my personal expectations as a breeder.
Your Litter A-Z is full of invaluable, well-laid-out information from pre-breeding all the way up to the last week you raise your puppies. There is something in these programs for every breeder. Another huge bonus is the weekly email office hours where I can get feedback on any question. Plus, bi-monthly conference calls where we can discuss various breeding and puppy raising topics. Another resource is the private Facebook page where all of us breeders can share our experiences. All this information can be accessed 24/7 when you need it!
The biggest reward is when my puppy buyers contact me for the rave reviews in raising great puppies for them! I am so grateful to Avidog as a reliable resource to guide us through the journey of breeding and raising puppies to become the best they can be! Thank you!Jen Shaul
We, as dog fanciers expend tremendous time and resources in our efforts to be successful. Seminars, training and grooming techniques, nutrition…. The list goes on. Why would we not also improve and update our breeding and puppy rearing practices? Having a comprehensive guide likeYour Litter A-Z to help us do the right things at the right times in the right amounts is something even the most experienced breeder can benefit from. I know I have!Beth Ericson
I signed up forYour Litter A-Z because as a retired educator my desire for continued learning is important to me. I was amazed at the depth and breadth of useful information and support that this course and Avidog provided. I have been breeding since 2001 and quite honestly, I learned so much practical information that I would encourage any breeder novice or experienced to take Your Litter A-Z Thank you so much to everyone at Avidog for your dedication to all breeders and puppies.Donna Reif Sack
We combine science, art and over 40 years of dog breeding experience to create, develop and present puppy rearing courses, programs and equipment for puppy owners and dog breeders.