STUD DOG MANAGEMENT
Do you have a beloved older dog? Learn how to care for your dog from two leading dog experts, Chris Zink, DVM PhD and Gayle Watkins, PhD. Through this three-part, pre-recorded webinar, learn how you can help your dog age well and increase its quality of life. We cover nutrition, supplements, fitness, life enrichment, stress management, and essential veterinary care for seniors.
In this course, learn what stud dog and bitch owners need to know about studs, semen and sperm, including:
- How do we raise a young dog to become an effective stud
- How do we manage a stud over his lifetime, including breeding management, nutrition, and conditioning
- How do we read semen reports and stud contracts when choosing a stud
- Types of semen and types of breedings
- What do we do when things go wrong
- Semen Evaluations: reading semen reports
- Collecting Stud Dogs: how to collect and evaluate semen
- Handling Breedings: what to do to improve breeding success
- Raising and Caring for Stud Dogs: nutrition, fitness, handling and more
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
WHAT GEAR WILL I NEED?
- A computer (PC/Mac) with at least 4GB RAM
- We recommend that you connect to an Internet Line with an average speed of 10Mbps or better, and to use an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox Internet browsers on iOS, MacOS, Windows or Android
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply click “ENROLL NOW” and enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for registration information.
CAN I TAKE THE PROGRAM USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, although you will need to be able to download the pdf eBook.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You can access the course material for 12 months.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.
STUD DOG MANAGEMENT
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS IN CANINE TRAINING
Gayle’s professional life included 22 years of service as a US Army officer (retiring as a Colonel), teaching, speaking and publishing, and conducting research for the Department of the Army as well as many corporate and non-profit organizations. Her education includes biology, business and sociology degrees from Harvard, Stanford and Gettysburg College.
Gayle has bred and/or shown over 130 American and Canadian Conformation, Tracking, Obedience and Agility champions, plus Qualified-All Age and Master Hunter golden retrievers. These dogs include the only two-time AKC National Agility Champion, the AKC Rally National Champion, and the youngest Champion Tracker golden.